CUB KITCHEN - EPISODE 15 - BUFFALO CHICKEN TACOS
Cub Kitchen is a cooking blog where Bjorn R-G makes some of his favorite recipes, so easy he can do them in his Bear Skn underwear. Bjorn is not a professional chef, but he enjoys cooking and can get pretty creative in the kitchen. Join Bjorn each week for a fun new recipe.
Special Thanks to my friends at Bear Skn for sponsoring the show. Grab your Standard Issue Bamboo Boxer Briefs. Super comfortable for working in the kitchen.
Buffalo Chicken Tacos
- Some plates
- All Purpose Buffalo Chicken
- Chopped Celery
- Shredded carrots
- Shredded cheddar
- Shredded red cabbage
- Ranch Dressing
- Franks Hot wing sauce
- Leftover glaze from buffalo chicken
- Small flour tortillas
Prep time: 10 minutes.
- Use a knife and fork to cut all purpose buffalo chicken into small bite size pieces and put in a container or bowl. Pour leftover glaze over pieces and mix up, covering all the pieces in the glaze.
- Lay out Tortillas. Put a little of the ranch dressing, then chicken pieces, top with carrots, celery, red cabbage and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Use spoon to drizzle 1-2 spoonsful of Franks Hot Wing sauce on top. Drizzle more Franks to make them spicier, and Enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.