Cub Kitchen is a cooking blog where Bjorn R-G makes some of his favorite recipes, so easy he can do them in his Bear Skn underwear. Bjorn is not a professional chef, but he enjoys cooking and can get pretty creative in the kitchen. Join Bjorn each week for a fun new recipe.
All Purpose Buffalo Chicken
- Cutting board
- 2 mixing bowls
- Measuring spoons and cup
- Glaze Brush
- Meat Tenderizer
- Grill or Grill pan
- 4 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup franks hot wing sauce
- 4 Tbsp. Honey
- 2 tsp. Lime Juice
- 2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp. Chili Powder
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ marinade saved
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 tsp. Lime Juice
- ¼ cup (or more if want hotter) Franks hot wing sauce
Prep time: 10 minutes. Marinade 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- In a medium size mixing bowl add all marinade ingredients. Wisk together until smooth and honey is totally obsorbed. Pour about ¼ into a separate bowl and set aside for glaze.
- Trim fat off chicken and cut each breast in half. Lightly pound each side of each breast with tenderizer. Add to marinade. With your hands mix and make sure each piece is totally coated with marinade. Set aside for about 15 minutes.
- While Chicken is Marinating. Take the remaining ¼ marinade you set aside and add 1 tbsp. honey, 1 tsp. Lime juice and ¼ cup Franks hot wing sauce. If you like them extra hot add more Franks wing sauce. Wisk together and set aside.
- Grill each breast on grill or grill pan on low heat until no pink in middle. About 5-10 minutes on each side.
- While breasts are still hot, use glaze brush to paint each with the glaze. Let cool and enjoy!
Tune in next week for tacos made with this chicken recipe.