Cub Kitchen is a cooking blog where Bjorn R-G makes some of his favorite recipes, so easy he can do them in his Bear Skn underwear. Bjorn is not a professional chef, but he enjoys cooking and can get pretty creative in the kitchen. Join Bjorn each week for a fun new recipe.
Special Thanks to my friends at Bear Skn for sponsoring the show. Grab your Bamboo Boxer Briefs. Super comfortable for working in the kitchen.
Season 3 Episode 1
Chipotle Chili Dog.
- Blender or Magic Bullet.
- Paper Towels.
- Sauce Pan.
- Stove Top.
- Soup Ladle.
- Microwave safe plate.
- 4 Hot Dogs.
- 4 Hot dog buns.
- Spoonful of Chipotle peppers in adobo sauce.
- 1 Tbsp unsweet Hershey Chocolate powder.
- 1 can Chili.
- 1 Cup shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Half cup sour cream.
- Half cup water.
- Saltine crackers. (Optional)
Cook time: 10 minutes.
- Add can of Chili to sauce pan, cover, and begin simmering on medium/low heat.
- In blender add spoonful of chipotle peppers and adobo sauce (about 1-2 peppers), water, and unsweet coca powder. Blend until smooth. Stir into chili and continue to simmer.
- Add a pinch of cheese and some sour cream to chili, stir until fully combined ingredients. Set aside to simmer for another 1-2 minutes.
- Wrap hotdogs in Paper towel and put on microwave safe plate. Microwave for on high for 1:30 minutes.
- Put hotdogs on buns and drizzle with warm chili. Sprinkle more cheese on top and dollop of sour cream. Garnish with Saltine Crackers on the side. Enjoy!