Cub Kitchen is a cooking blog where Bjorn R-G makes some of his favorite recipes, so easy he can do them in his Bear Skn underwear. Bjorn is not a professional chef, but he enjoys cooking and can get pretty creative in the kitchen. Join Bjorn each week for a fun new recipe.
Special Thanks to my friends at Bear Skn for sponsoring the show. Grab your Bamboo Boxer Briefs now. Super comfortable for working in the kitchen.
Also Rides Wax Handmade Mustache Wax and Beard Care Products.
Season 2 Episode 11
Turkey Bacon Broccoli Salad.
- A Knife.
- Cutting Board.
- Variety of bowls
- Measuring cup.
- Measuring Spoons.
- Microwave Oven.
- Microwaveable plate.
- Paper towel
- ¾ Cup Mayo.
- ¼ Cup Sour Cream.
- ¼ tsp. Black Pepper.
- ¼ tsp. Salt.
- 3 Tbsp. Sugar.
- 1 ½ Tbsp. White Wine Vinegar.
- ½ Cup Dried Cranberries.
- ¼ Chopped Red Onion.
- ½ Cup sunflower seeds.
- ½ Cup or 6 Slices Turkey Bacon Chopped.
- 1 Cup Thick Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- 5 Cups or 2 Big Heads Chopped Broccoli.
Cook time: 10 minutes. Depending on how fast you can chop.
- Start with the Bacon. On a microwaveable plate place two panels of paper towel. Lay out 6 slices of bacon and cover or wrap with paper towel. Microwave 3-4 minutes. Checking at 3 and adding 15 seconds until crispy. (if real bacon 1 minute per slice). Set aside to cool after cooking.
- For the dressing in a small mixing bowl wisk together mayo, sour cream, black pepper, salt, sugar, and white wine vinegar. Mix until there are not chunks and nice and smooth.
- Chop bacon into small pieces. In a large mixing bowl add the remaining ingredients, dried cranberries, chopped red onion, sunflower seeds thick shredded sharp cheddar, chopped bacon, and chopped broccoli. Pour dressing over and mix all together with a spatula until evenly coated. And enjoy!