Cub Kitchen is a cooking blog where Bjorn R-G makes some of his favorite recipes, so easy he can do them in his Bear Skn underwear. Bjorn is not a professional chef, but he enjoys cooking and can get pretty creative in the kitchen. Join Bjorn each week for a fun new recipe.
Special Thanks to my friends at Bear Skn for sponsoring the show. Grab your Bamboo Boxer Briefs now. Super comfortable for working in the kitchen.
Also Rides Wax Handmade Mustache Wax and Beard Care Products.
Season 2 Episode 9
BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad
- A Knife.
- Cutting Board.
- Variety of bowls
- Can opener.
- Meat Tenderizer.
- Non-Stick Skillet.
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- 1 TBSP. Olive Oil.
- 1 Head Romaine Lettuce Chopped.
- ¼ Red Onion Chopped.
- ½ Cup Black Beans.
- ½ Cup Canned Corn.
- ¼ Cup BBQ Sauce.
- ¼ Cup Ranch Sauce.
- ½ Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Tortilla Chips or Strips.
Cook time: 10-15 minutes.
- Cut chicken breast into quarters and pound each lightly with meat tenderizer. In a non stick skillet or pan heat 1 Tbsp olive oil medium high heat. Fry each piece of chicken with a light dusting of salt and pepper. 3-4 minutes on each side. Until cooked through and slightly browned. Set aside to cool.
- Rinse and strain the black beans and corn. In a bowl add chopped lettuce, chopped red onion, cheddar cheese, black beans, and corn. Toss together.
- Cut Chicken into bite sized pieces and add to bowl. Serve with chips crushed on top. Drizzle with BBQ sauce and Ranch Sauce. Enjoy!