Cub Kitchen is a cooking blog where Bjorn R-G makes some of his favorite recipes, so easy he can do them in his Bear Skn underwear. Bjorn is not a professional chef, but he enjoys cooking and can get pretty creative in the kitchen. Join Bjorn each week for a fun new recipe.
Special Thanks to my friends at Bear Skn for sponsoring the show. Grab your Bamboo Boxer Briefs now. Super comfortable for working in the kitchen.
Season 2 Episode 7
Cucumber Caprese Salad
- A Knife.
- Cutting Board.
- Big Mixing Bowl.
- Small Sauce Pan.
- Measuring Cup.
- Measuring Spoons.
- 1 tsp minced Garlic.
- ½ Cup Balsamic Vinegar.
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- 1 cup grape Tomatoes – Quartered.
- ½ Red Onion – Chopped.
- 1 Tbsp Oregano.
- 1Tbsp Dried Basil.
- Pinch of Sea Salt.
- Pinch of Black Pepper.
- 1 Cucumber – Peeled and Chopped.
- 8 oz Mozzarella Balls.
Cook time: 10-20 minutes, depending on how fast you can chop everything.
- In a small sauce pan, bring minced garlic and balsamic vinegar to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5-7 minutes until thick. Remove from heat set aside and let cool.
- In a large mixing bowl add EV olive oil, quartered tomatoes, peeled and chopped cucumber, chopped red onion, and Mozzarella balls.
- Add oregano, basil, sea salt, and pepper to taste. Mix together until everything is coated.
- Garnish with some sea salt and a spoonful or two of reduction. Enjoy!