Cub Kitchen is a cooking blog where Bjorn R-G makes some of his favorite recipes, so easy he can do them in his Bear Skn underwear. Bjorn is not a professional chef, but he enjoys cooking and can get pretty creative in the kitchen. Join Bjorn each week for a fun new recipe.
Special Thanks to my friends at Bear Skn for sponsoring the show. Grab your Bamboo Boxer Briefs now. Super comfortable for working in the kitchen.
Season 2 Episode 5
- Sauce Pan.
- A Knife.
- 2 Cutting Boards.
- Paper Towels.
- Large and Small Mixing Bowl.
- Measuring cups and spoons.
- 4 quarts water.
- 2 cups Bow Tie noodles.
- Pinch Salt.
- 4 strips bacon.
- 1 head of Romaine Lettuce chopped.
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes.
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack Cheese.
- ¼ tps Black Pepper.
- ½ cup Ranch Dressing.
- 1 TBSP BBQ sauce.
Cook time: 10-15 minutes.
- Bring 4 quarts water to boil with pinch of salt. Add 2 cups bow tie noodles, cook for 10-11 minutes medium heat. Strain in colander, rinse with cold water and let cool.
- On plate wrap bacon strips with paper towel. Cook in microwave 4 minutes 30 seconds. (1 minute for each slice of bacon, extra 30 for extra crispy). Set aside and let cool, then chop into small salad pieces.
- Chop head of lettuce add to bowl. Cut grape tomatoes in half and add to bowl. Add chopped bacon to bowl.
- In small mixing bowl combine ¼ tsp black pepper, ½ cup ranch and 1 Tbsp. BBQ sauce. Mix together then add to bowl.
- Mix in cheese and cooled noodles. Mix together until everything is coated evenly. Enjoy!