Cub Kitchen is a cooking blog where Bjorn R-G makes some of his favorite recipes, so easy he can do them in his Bear Skn underwear. Bjorn is not a professional chef, but he enjoys cooking and can get pretty creative in the kitchen. Join Bjorn each week for a fun new recipe.
Special Thanks to my friends at Bear Skn for sponsoring the show. Grab your Bamboo Boxer Briefs now. Super comfortable for working in the kitchen.
Season 2 Episode 3
Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Salad
- A Knife.
- Cutting Board.
- Big Mixing Bowl.
- Can Opener.
- 5 oz. mini pepperoni.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil.
- ½ cup Italian dressing.
- 8 oz. can Sliced Black Olives.
- 20 oz. 3-Cheese tortellini.
- 1 chopped Green pepper.
- 1 cup halved cheery tomatoes.
- 12 oz. Mozzarella Balls.
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan.
- 2-3 basil leaves chopped.
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper.
Cook time: 10-20 minutes.
- Add 1 Tbsp olive oil and bring 4-6 quarts of water to boil in sauce pan. Add Tortellini, cook noodles for 7 minutes. Strain off water, rinse and set aside to cool.
- In Colander, rinse off olive slices. Add Olive slices, mini pepperoni, chopped bell pepper, halved cherry tomatoes, mozzarella balls, parmesan, basil, crushed red pepper, and Italian dressing to large bowl.
- When Tortellini has cooled, add to bowl. Mix all ingredients together. Enjoy!
*For best results cool in fridge over night to let all the flavors combine.