Cub Kitchen is a cooking blog where Bjorn R-G makes some of his favorite recipes, so easy he can do them in his Bear Skn underwear. Bjorn is not a professional chef, but he enjoys cooking and can get pretty creative in the kitchen. Join Bjorn each week for a fun new recipe.
Special Thanks to my friends at Bear Skn for sponsoring the show. Grab your Bamboo Boxer Briefs now. Super comfortable for working in the kitchen.
Season 2 Episode 1
- Frying Pan.
- Stove Top.
- Cutting board.
- Can opener.
- Soup ladle
- 1 lb ground beef
- Taco seasoning
- Spoonful of Minced garlic
- ½ onion chopped
- ½ red bell pepper chopped
- 1 can red kidney beans.
- 1 bottle of French dressing.
- Shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Chopped Romaine lettuce.
- Sour Cream
Cook time: 10 minutes.
- In frying pan brown and break up 1 lb ground beef with a spoonful of minced garlic. Add half chopped onion.
- Drain off extra grease. Add taco seasoning and ¾ cup of water. Stir and let simmer for a few minutes. Open can of red kidney beans and rinse off in colander.
- Add kidney beans and entire bottle of French dressing. Fill empty bottle of French dressing with water and add that. Add a handful of cheese, stir together, cover, and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl put handful of Doritos chips, crush them with a fork. Add lettuce and chopped red pepper. Toss together and add another handful of cheese.
- Ladle 1-2 spoonful’s of meat mixture over salad and garnish with some more cheese.
- Put a dollop of sour cream, salsa, and enjoy!
*For best results keep the lettuce, chips and meat mixture separate until you serve, that way the chips and salad do not get wilty.