We’re sharing the top 10 things every big guy needs in their wardrobe this fall. Do you have everything on our list? Listen and find out.
This week on the Heavy Conversation podcast, we talk about the top 10 things you need in your wardrobe for fall. Listen to the episode here and subscribe to the show at Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, and Google Play, or wherever you get your podcasts.
10. Big & Tall Flannel Shirts
Sure, flannels are predictable, but they’re comfortable and versatile. Wear them buttoned or open, layered or on their own. Whatever feels best to you. Get big & tall flannel shirts in your size at:
- DXL Big & Tall Flannel – Sizes to 8XL – $25 & Up
- ASOS Men’s Plus Size Fall Flannel – Sizes to 6XL – $14 & Up
- Target Big & Tall Flannel Shirts – Sizes to 5XL – $27 & Up
- Johnny Bigg Checked Shirts – Sizes to 7X – $69
9. Big & Tall Zip Up Hoodies
You can’t go wrong with a comfortable, great-fitting zip-up hoodie. Throw it on when you’re running errands or going for a walk and you’re set. It’ll quickly become your go-to casual fall outerwear pieceWant one? Get it here:
- Target Big & Tall Hoodie – Sizes to 5XL – $13.99 & Up
- Carhartt Big & Tall Hoodies – Sizes to 5XL – $44 & Up
- Berne Workwear – Sizes to 8XL – $47 & Up
8. Big & Tall Sweaters
Believe it or not, there are lighter, more modern looking big & tall sweaters out there that you can wear during fall. Don’t want to throw on a jacket or a hoodie? Jody recommends this Society of One Quilted Sweatshirt from DXL. Here are a few other alternatives:
- DXL Big & Tall Sweaters – Sizes to 6XL – $39 & Up
- Old Navy Big & Tall Sweaters – Sizes to 3XL – $15 & Up
- Nordstrom Big & Tall Sweaters – Sizes to 6XL – $49 & Up
7. Big & Tall Jeans
If you’re like most people, you’re staying home more often and jeans probably aren’t high on your list. That makes this the perfect time to focus on quality over quantity – buy jeans that look good, feel good and fit you well. Try the following:
- Levi’s Big & Tall Jeans – Sizes to 66 waist – $44 & Up
- Lucky Brand Jeans – Sizes to 54 waist – $67 & Up
- American Eagle Big & Tall Jeans – Sizes to 48 Waist – $24 & Up
6. Big & Tall Denim Jacket
You’ve got to have a good denim jacket in your closet. It’s a classic piece – great for completing a look. Pull it out, throw it on and you’re good to go.
- Amazon Big & Tall Denim Jackets – Sizes to 6XB – $8 & Up
- Levi’s Big & Tall Denim Jackets – Sizes to 6XL – $98
5. Big & Tall Activewear
This is the most casual of years, therefore it is perfect for activewear. Stretchy, comfortable, usually modern-looking, activewear is good for you whether you’re kicking back on the couch or going for a jog.
- Target All in Motion Big & Tall Activewear – Sizes to 3X – $12 & Up
- Under Armour Big & Tall Activewear – Sizes to 6X
4. Big & Tall Graphic Tees
Graphic tees can run the spectrum from bright and gaudy to reserved and understated. Whatever you’re into, you’ll find a t-shirt for it.
- Threadless Big & Tall Graphic Tees – Sizes to 3X – $12 & Up
- DXL Big & Tall Graphic Tees – Sizes to 8XL – $12 & Up
3. Face Masks for Big Heads
Face masks are a daily reality for everyone as we deal with the reality of COVID. Take a look at our list of the best face masks for big heads to get one that fits you perfectly.
2. Hats for Big Heads
As the weather continues to cool off, you need to keep that noggin warm. We recommend taking a look at what Goorin Bros Hatmakers has to offer in their XXL collection. You’ll be pleasantly surprised
1. Big & Tall Underwear
Fall is the perfect time to refresh your old, crusty drawers. Throw them out and pick up some new ones from Bear Skin with Sizes to 6XL. Your nether regions will thank you.